Damas de Rojo de Curicó

August 16, 2011

The Volunteers Corporation of ‘Hospital Damas de Rojo’ was founded on October 4, 1962, with the purpose of providing material and spiritual help to hospitalized patients and serving as a link between them and their families.


This Institution, which had its origin in the initiative of a small number of wives of neurosurgery doctors, has grown over the course of the decades of work and today, it has more than 1200 volunteers that work in 21 services in Santiago and approximately 4,500 volunteers in the 81 branches it has in the country, from Arica to Punta Arenas.


The Anglo Chilean Society made a donation of £1.021 to Damas de Rojo of Curico 
 

 

 

 


 

Share on Facebook
Please reload

Recent Posts

October 1, 2019

September 27, 2019

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Anglo Chilean Society

Registered Charity Number 212778

© Copyright 2017 by Anglo Chilean Society

Address

37-41 Old Queen Street,

London SW1H 9JA