If you wish to apply for funding from the Anglo Chilean Society, then please download and complete the form below. Then email it back to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can review your grant.
Alternatively you can send the grant application by post to
Anglo Chilean Society
37-41 Old Queen Street,
London SW1H 9JA
Grant Criteria for Book Launches
The Anglo Chilean Society supports authors and publishers wishing to present and/or promote their books in the UK. Our book grant criteria are as follows:
1. The book must be in English.
2. The book must be new to UK audiences.
3. The content must educate people in the UK about Chile.
4. Books with political content will not be considered.
5. Priority will be given to Chilean authors.
6. The Society supports only one book each
calendar quarter, with a maximum grant of £500.
7. The author/publisher recipient of a grant is asked to commit to
holding an event about the book in the UK free of charge
for Society members. The Society may consider
providing wine for such an event.
8. Applications must be received at least three months before
the start of the quarter of the planned activity. Date
of uploading and/or emailing the application will apply.
9. All applications received during a quarter will be
considered only for the grant of the subsequent quarter.
10. Repeated submissions will not be considered.
11. The Anglo Chilean Society reserves the right
not to award any grants in any given quarter.
12. Our standard grant application form should be
completed and our standard rules apply.
We shall process your application and update you with our final decision within a maximum of 3 months of receiving the documentation.